Measurement Analyst - Houston
One of the largest and most respected exploration companies in the world is in need of a measurement analyst to come join their team to support their operations. This is a long-term opportunity with excellent growth potential, the position inlcudes full benefits, 401K, PTO and paid holidays.
- Minimum 5 years' experience / training in Oil and Gas allocation and custody transfer measurement systems.
- Knowledge of single phase metering by positive displacement, helical turbine, orifice and v-cone, for oil and natural gas systems, troubleshooting and equipment testing procedures.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for LACT meter provings, sales gas meter calibrations, and liquid and gas sampling for custody transfer.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for liquid and gas meter operation and calibration, and oil and gas sampling, for allocation.
- Understand the basics of Ultrasonic Gas Meters, Gas Chromatographs and Multiphase meters.
- Understand oil and gas volume statement review, error identification and data needed to make corrections.
- Ability to navigate and use Windows-based programs such as OMNICOM, PCCU7, Mon 2000.
- Experience in the use of computers and a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to travel and work on offshore locations, around heavy equipment, and in variable environmental conditions.