One of the largest producers operating in the Permian and Delaware Basin is looking to add measurmeent techs to their growing team!
Measurement Tech Role Overview
The role of a natural gas measurement technician is to insure the integrity and reliability of natural gas meters, measurement recording and gas sampling equipment and perform operations and maintenance at metering facilities in compliance with company policy and procedures and in compliance with applicable DOT regulations.
Measurement Tech Scope and Magnitude:
Measurement Tech Primary Responsibilities:
* Install, configure, troubleshoot, operate, maintain, inspect, test, and calibrate electronic flow meters, associated measurement and communications equipment, control and relief valves.
* Witness testing and calibration of 3rd party meters.
* Collect gas samples.
* Maintain typical pipeline equipment, basic measurement equipment, valves, etc.
* Responsible for proper operation and maintenance of pipeline facilities in accordance with company procedures/policies and DOT regulations.
Measurement Tech Key Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* Valid Driver's License - Must pass MVR
* Must speak and read English fluently.
* Must pass pre-employment drug screening and is subject to random DOT drug testing.
* Must be capable of physical duties in outdoor environment.