A major O&G producer is in need of a Gas Measurement Technician to join their team in Watford City, ND.
Gas Measurement Technician Duties:
- Supports Operations group and ensure that contract obligations and lease agreements are complied with in regards to the scheduling of Meter Test, calibration verification of the Secondary Element, inspection of the Primary Element, and Natural Gas Sampling in accordance withcompany Measurement Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of measurement station, and associated equipment including and not limited to EFM (Electronic Flow Meters), meter tubes, composite samplers, radio communications, PD meters, Coriolis meters, and auxiliary pressure transmitters.
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining various types of measurement equipment as it pertains to the petroleum industry.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of experience. Intermediate level.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks. Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Local candidates will be given first consideration.