Our client, a leading provider of subsea engineering services, is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work within their facilities in Katy, TX.
Mechanical design and drafting of complex Subsea tooling and equipment for various industries. Involves a demonstrated proficiency with SolidWorks CAD software.
- Generate complex designs and drawings using varied degrees of design criteria
- Collaborate with Engineers, and other Designers and Drafters during design process.
- Adhere to Quality Policies and use proper Document Control.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of the principles of hydraulic and mechanical design.
- Other duties may include documentation, maintenance manuals, and data books.
- A minimum of a certificate of successful completion of training in SolidWorks or equivalent CAD software.
- An ideal candidate will have greater than three years of work experience drafting subsea products.
- Experience in related fields or disciplines is desirable.
- Requires good computer skills.