ONLY for KZ passport holders
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients (International Oil & Gas Company) is looking for "Mechanical engineer"
Location: Aktau, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 5/2
- Generate Mechanical and Piping engineering deliverables and packages for project execution and integrate with those of other disciplines in the preparation of technical tender documentation.
- Give mechanical and piping inputs to conceptual design developed internally by Company, both for Field Modification Projects and for Field Development projects.
- Control and support design contractors for mechanical and piping deliverables during FEED and detailed design phases. Hereunder discipline quality control as well as multidiscipline interface check of deliverables. Occasionally act as Project coordinator on minor Field Modifications where the scope is primarily in the mechanical and piping disciplines.
- Closely follow engineering contractor to ensure deliveries are to the highest technical standard and agreed scope.
- Report any deviations to the scope of work, both technically and schedule, suggest corrective actions when and where required.
- Coordinate Engineering activities in compliance to company and local standards.
- Monitoring contractor performance assuring the application of all the relevant HSEQ and QA procedures is adhered to support to Operations, Maintenance and Projects with mechanical and piping engineering expertise.
- Carry out Site support activities as required for execution of projects and to support Plant issues related to mechanical discipline.
- Assist mechanical, piping and materials Technical Authorities in responding to Technical Queries' s and Site Queries' as well as for preparation of deviation requests. Interact with P/L and project support on preparation of technical parts of tender documents, as well as in technical prequalification of bidders, review of technical bids for compliance.
- Interact with construction group to clearly communicate piping/mechanical design issues, hereunder interpretation and understanding of international and national design, construction and testing standards as well as company technical procedures.
- Support QC engineers on clarification of comments, findings or NC's during quality control of goods received in mechanical, piping disciplines.
- Ensure that all elements in mechanical engineering works comply with safety, permitting and company procedures and specifications.
- Participate and give mechanical engineering inputs in engineering analysis and problem-solving sessions such as incident investigations, root cause analysis, risk assessments, HAZID, HAZOP etc.
- Observe company values at any time and in all matters
- Ensure that all activities are performed in a cost-effective manner
- Maintain focus on technical excellence and innovation
- Support collaboration and integration across projects, departments and locations and accelerate learning and knowledge sharing
- Ensure that all information, written as well as verbal, concerning the company is treated confidentially
- Continue effective daily execution and optimization of activities, whilst seeking and utilizing global synergies and economies of scale
- Stand in to cover other Piping/Mechanical engineers during their vacation breaks.
- Give daily input to Senior Mechanical Engineer on progress of engineering activities and bring up any issues to attention.
- University degree in engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant oil and gas industry experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with engineering and projects.
- Confident, structured and capable of working in a multicultural environment
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and English communication skills - verbal and written
- Internal and external training opportunities will be provided as required.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English