- Preparation of Handling Instructions for equipment installations (Compressors, Turbines, Pumps, Exchangers , S kids ...)
- Preparation of Handling Instructions for instruments and piping elements (Control Valves, Valves, Manual Valves ...)
- These instructions will be made on the basis of extractions of the 3D model or 2D sketch showing the various steps.
- Conduct studies of Offshore installation cranes to ensure sufficient coverage of the areas to be reached.
- Maintenance based
- Control of equipment and instrument maintenance (disassembly, frequency of maintenance, necessary tools , weight of the various elements ...
- Control of the elements used for the transfer of equipment and instruments during the maintenance phases (transport capacities, manoeuvrability, limits of use ...).
- Mastery of the know how of preliminary installation studies and layout
- Mastery of applicable codes ( ASME, API, AISC, etc.).
- Knowledge of the regulations applicable to Offshore installations