Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Mechanical Technician to work within their facilities in Lysite, Wyoming on a rotational 7/7 schedule.
Your daily duties include, but are not limited:
- Work independently without direct supervision and identify and initiate work requests.
- Participate in safety observation program, incident investigations and safety meeting.
- Establish and facilitate team work and knowledge transfer between the area and specialist groups.
- Identify and help develop work process improvements and efficiencies for the maintenance processes.
- Drive company vehicle / UTV within assigned area after appropriate training.
- Ensure that the required level of productivity, quality, safety and environmental standards are achieved.
- Follow best practice guidelines.
- Maintenance and repair of general equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
You need to:
- Have around 5-7 years of experience.
- Provide more technical/functional support than administrative support.
- Understand plant & instrument diagrams
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
- Perform varied and more complex tasks.
- Make decisions within broad parameters.
- Take ownership of actions and follow through on commitments.