Airswift are recruiting for a Military Liaison Officer to join a major operator for a long-term project in Mozambique.
The successful candidate will ideally have a Military or Police background and will play an essential part in coordinating daily escort team tasks, liaising with the military and senior and field commanders.
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
* Provide assistance to corporate departments in other types of investigations (audit, HR)
* Participate in Executive Protection
* Develop security procedures and implementation plans for technical security projects
* Develop and lead security specific training
* Support the company's Emergency response team
* Create and drive proactive solutions with ethics, diversity and reputation of the company in mind
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* College level education or equivalent
* 20+ years of relevant years of experience in Security
* Work in a complex organization
* Communicate and present to a wide range of audiences
* Exercise critical thinking
* Influence and lead others in the absence of having a direct line of authority
* Strictly maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
* Proficiently use Microsoft Office and other collaboration tools
For further information, please apply online and if your background is suitable you will be contacted.