MOC Coordinator, Facilities & Operations
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solutions to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Right now, one of our clients has this opportunity.
Our client is seeking a MOC Coordinator in Calgary, Alberta. This is a long-term contract and intended to be ongoing. This position is responsible for stewarding efficient execution of management of change (MOC) projects in the Canadian Business Unit (CBU) ensuring MOC are completed on time and achieve the desired intent of the change. This position is responsible for supporting CBU in strengthening Management of Change for Facilities and Operations (MOC-F&O) culture by ensuring consistency in MOC application and alignment with the BU processes and procedures. The position will also work closely with MOC project Owners and team members to drive accountability in MOC Process execution and best practices in CBU while also being responsible for specific tasks in MOC projects.
- Facilitating weekly MOC Review Meetings ensuring all MOC's prioritized and assigned MOC owners, sending out weekly prioritization reports to stakeholders
- Monitor individual MOC project status and instill project management discipline to help keep the MOC executions organized and executed efficiently.
- Hosting weekly EPC meeting to assign and track completion of documentation and other assigned MOC deliverables.
- Work with MOC owners/action items owners to ensure updates are provided for progress tracking. Steward the completion of actions on time and identifying/resolving systemic barriers to schedule compliance.
- Provide support to the MOC Owners in the preparation of Construction Work Packages for MOCs to send to field, (physical copies) and PSI information updates to place in site binders.
- Assisting with field close outs (placing redlines/completed PSSRs into MOC folders, and notifying EPC for redline drafting)
- This position may also perform quality reviews on MOC documentation, compile, analyze and report metrics.
- The selected candidate will also support building organizational capability through coaching and mentoring in the use of the Upstream MOC process and the MOC IMPACT tool.
- Establishing an inventory planning/tracking system of record for equipment ordered as part of the MOC implementation.
- Experience 4+ years with small capital project execution in an Oil & Gas environment. Specifically, in a project controls/coordination role.
- Previous experience working with Facilities Engineers or as a Facility Engineer
- Project management experience
- Experience with management of change processes to facilities and application of the process to actual projects
- Experience with document control throughout all phases of a brownfield project, familiarity with the process safety information requirements required during project execution.