Our client, an independent global energy company, is seeking someone for the MOC Coordinator / Scheduler position to work within their facilities located in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Primary point of contact for the SAP MOC System
- Work with Information Technology (IT) department to test software enhancements and fix issues to the MOC system
- Help team members upload the required MOC documentation in the system
- Developing and conducting Training Sessions covering the MOC process and software system use
- Overall user access management for Oklahoma asset team which includes assigning and removing user access as needed
- Continually follow up and review status in the SAP MOC system and track down overdue items
- Monitor and verify the MOC workflow process is being adhere to by establishing an MOC Auditing Program
- Develop MOC procedural documentation
- Lead scheduler responsible for developing and maintaining resource loaded schedules in Primavera P6 for the Field Data Management, Water Management and HES teams.
- Lead scheduler responsible for developing and maintaining resource loaded schedules in Primavera P6 for capital projects.
- Assist with implementation of mobility applications such as P6 Team Member and SAP WorkIT for use by field personnel
- Develop and produce KPI and schedule performance indicators
- Assist maintenance planning team with scheduling preventative and repair maintenance work within SAP PM
- Bachelor's Degree or High school diploma or equivalent required with 3 years relevant work experience
- Understand and utilize Information Technology
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- Team-oriented attitude
- Takes initiative
- SAP PM and maintenance planning experience will be a plus
- Primavera P6 experience will be a plus
- Oil and gas industry experience