Posted: 08-01-2019 19:43
Midland, Texas, USA
- Execute MLWD field services role in the drilling and logging of onshore and offshore wells.
- Monitor oil rig crew members to ensure they can competently perform the work and are following company policies.
- Enforce rules about wearing proper work attire including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Hold regular safety meetings and make sure crew members are taking them seriously.
- Conduct drills, such as blowout prevention (BOP) drills
- Check equipment on a regular basis and record in a log.
- Testing the crew's knowledge and understanding of the importance of these meetings, checks and drills.
- Orient new staff as they come on board.
- Complete required documentation found in personnel files, for equipment checks, file permits, etc.
- Pre-employment physical is required.
- Drilling and logging of onshore and offshore wells
- High School Degree
- Local candidates are perfered
- Basic computer skills