Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is seeking a Natural Gas Mechanic for their field operations in Tioga, North Dakota
The natural gas mechanic will be responsible for preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on natural gas engines, compression package and triplex pumps; Compression and engine oil analysis, as well as record keeping.
- Engine oil analysis
- Record keeping
- Repairs, maintenance and troubleshooting equipment's
- Performing job duties in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintenance of natural gas engines, gas compressors, and liquid handling pumps
- Inspecting engines, compressors and mechanical equipment
- Overhaul, repairs and maintenance of engines, compressors, pumps, turbines and motors
- Knowledge of hazards and safety details within the stations
- Perform duties with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate, and work with other personnel, departments, and outside officials.
- Basic Computer skills for planning, scheduling, record keeping, regulations, engine analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of compressor stations, gas flow, and components purpose within all stations.
- Basic operational mechanical and maintenance knowledge of natural gas engines, gas compressors, and liquid handling pumps.