A fantastic 12 Month Opportunity for a highly skilled Network Analyst, to join a successful and high performing team. This resource is required to Support, Operate and Maintain the ABU Network including PCN, Telephony and Security systems and PCN for all Operational Sites.
- Ensuring reliability and functionality of network and telecommunication services including PCN.
- Providing technical support, troubleshooting and fault rectification of technical issues related to networking and telecommunication services.
- Provide technical expertise and direction in in relation to Design, Review and Implementation of solutions for major additions and upgrades whilst ensuring alignment with corporate standards.
- Seek opportunities to improve both Network and Telecommunication infrastructure and processes.
- Analysing network traffic data and providing recommendations on performance improvements to network infrastructures as appropriate.
- Operational procurement, administration and inventory management of network and telecommunications infrastructure
- Monitoring the performance of carriers/network providers in relation to established service level agreements and business needs.
- Coordinating 3rd party service providers that are contracted to install, maintain and support the Network and Telecommunications infrastructure.
- Maintaining technical documentation, reports and records regarding infrastructure solutions.
- Liaising with ITC Global Security Team regarding security (3rd Party/Internet/PCN) corporate and firewall management.
- Ensuring Network and Telecommunication solutions conform to Corporate and legislative compliance requirements
- Participate on the 'on call' roster to provide network support after hours.
- Perform after hours work for schedule upgrades and maintenance.
- Travel to both local (CBD) and remote locations from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years experience in configuration and maintenance of Cisco Router, Switches, Security, Wireless and IPT in an enterprise environment
- Experience in Configuration and Maintenance of Cisco Router, Switches, Security, Wireless and IPT in an enterprise environment
- Strong Knowledge in IP Telephony environment
- Knowledge of wider telecommunications subjects, such as satellite, microwave and RF
- Cisco Certifications - CCNP
- IT Certifications
- Tertiary or Equivalent - IT - Telecommunications
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled
Where to from here:
Please apply directly through this advert, we will commence the Shortlisting Procedure Immediately. For a confidential discussion on this role please call Chris Mitchell our Associate Recruitment Consultant on (08) 6318 1180. All Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.