Our client, a major Midstream company within the O&G Industry, is seeking an Office Clerk to work in a 12 months contract position in Chatham, ON - Canada.
- Coordinate, track and monitor Work Site Reviews (WSRs)
- Complete shopping cart requests and train/assist employees on shopping cart request process.
- Order office and ensure business centers are stocked
- Track affiliate hours to be charged to the Client
- Coordinate employee LMS (learning management system) requirements to ensure training deadlines are met
- Coordinate employee requests for the CarShare program and rental vehicles
- Process Purchase Orders (POs), coordinate PO adjustments, and liaise with vendors and Cost Estimators as needed.
- Complete Invoice approvals and invoice training relating to SAP
- Order PPEs for the Major Projects team
- Book travel and hotels for the Major Projects team
- Take meeting minutes and prepare meeting agendas
- Arrange department lunches
- Process Landowner cheques for Major Projects and track in SAP
- Accounts Payable duties including working with vendors on invoice submittal and reconciliation.
- Support employees on the expense submittal process
- Coordinate provisioning of new employees including badges, phones, IT access, SAR Forms, etc.
- Complete Access requests as needed for
- Order rental vehicles
- Accept courier deliveries for the office
- Post-secondary education or equivalent years of experience.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- SAP experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum direction in a team environment.
- Driver's License is required as occasional travel to sites would be required