Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking an Offloading Specialist to work within their facilities located in Rio de Janeiro.
The offloading specialist will provide expertise in the field of marine engineering and operations to support offshore oil offloading activities.
- Oversee the development and revisions of all procedures related to offshore oil offloading operations in compliance with Company CMS.
- Ensure the correct implementation and application of procedures related to offshore oil offloading operations as well as company HSE rules by Contractors.
- Monitor and propose corrective actions to Marine related anomaly reports and vessels action trackers in the field of offshore oil offloading.
- Assist contractors offshore oil offloading operations, procedure analysis and follow up of their application on site
- Witness Oil Offloading operation either on board DP Shuttle Tankers or from FPSO
- Ensure all operations under service provider´ supervision are conducted safely and within agreed SLA's.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Marine Project Manager on status of offshore oil offloading operations and related equipment.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative scheme
- Participate in the incident investigation and follow-up (implementation of CTA conclusions)
- Proactively carry out the activities of the job.
- Perform regular HSE meeting with contractors
- Be responsible for achievement of agreed objectives and corrective actions defined into contractor audit plan
- Adapt to changes in work practices and job activities
- Act in the best interest of the affiliate at all times.
- Seek out learning opportunities and transfer new skills and knowledge to the job
- always Adhere to the values and principles of the Company Code of Conduct
- Willingly and openly share good practice.
- Class 1/ Unlimited Master's certificate (STCW95) for seagoing vessel
- DP Operator certificate
- 10 years' experience as officer, DPO on Tankers and DP Shuttle Tankers.
- Captain experience on DPST required
- Experience in offshore offloading in North Sea or Brazil
- Proven record of achievement within marine operations
- Fluent English is required
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint required