Our Cliet is looking for an Offshore Installation Manager to join one of their assets.
The role supports the efficient, cost-effective and safe extraction of oil and gas from the assets. The OIM ensures the safe operation of manned and non-manned productioninstallations, manages, organizes, controls and reports on day-to-day offshore activities, in line with the agreed production strategies and year plans, in order to meet production objectives within approved budgets and plans.
Key job responsibilities
- Responsible for safe reliable platform operation.
- Reports to the Production Superintendent on production planning and objectives for the
- offshore installation, in line with asset management and production strategies and plans, crew and maintenance schedules.
- Maintaining high production efficiency and meet daily production targets.
- Raise HSEQ awareness and commitment to compliance for all offshore workers, maintain awareness and commitment at a high level
- Developing, motivating and appraising the employees within the Offshore Operations Team.
- Manage & ensure that hazards/environmental aspects are identified, risks/environmental impacts assessed and established controls effectively implemented.
- Manage and supervises company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
- Manage crew schedules, logistics and stock in liaison with the Operations Supervisor,
- Maintenance Supervisor and NUI Coordinator, where applicable.
- Manage adequate response as the 'on scene commander' during emergency situations, in order to safeguard people, environment and platform.
- Manage the alignment between shifts in order to ensure smooth offshore operations and business continuation. In addition, identify best practices and initiate and contribute to process improvements
- Minimum Bachelor level in mechanical engineering, process engineering
- Minimum Work experience
- Minimum 10 years relevant offshore experience & 5 years in supervisor role
- Skills & Competencies Required
- Ability to lead a team and maintain a culture of operations discipline amongst teams
- Sound knowledge of operations, technology and HSEQ
- Ability to thrive in a close, multi-discipline environment
- Accurate and organized,
- Self-starter and team player
- Communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Dutch & English
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!