Our client, a nationally recognized Oil & Gas Company, is seeking an Operations Administrative Assistant - Drilling to work within their facilities located in Midland, TX for a 12 month assignment.
Hourly Rate: $17-19/hr
- Perform administrative duties including word processing, developing spreadsheets and databases.
- Invoicing and AP experience
- Manages calendars, mail and e-mail, phones, prepares reports, responds to correspondence, coordinates meeting details, provide presentation materials.
- Coordinates and over-sees travel arrangements & expense reporting.
- Additional assignments include monitoring budgets, data gathering, statistical evaluations, expense reports, vendor payments and filing.
- Greeting guests and answering the phones.
- Complete word processing, graphical, spreadsheet and database assignments as requested.
- Screen mail, e-mail and phone calls.
- Process and track vendor payments and expense reports.
- Oversee contractor assignments.
- Draft correspondence.
- Track administrative claims for company fiduciary committee on timely basis.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- SQL and SPOTFIRE preferred
Job Type: Contract