Our client, a major company within the LNG industry is seeking an LNG Operations Manager to work on an open-ended assignment within their facilities in Port Arthur, TX.
The Operations Manager develops, implements, administers and maintains operation's best practices and procedures according to company's guidelines. This position partners with multiple functions such as E&C, finance modelling, permitting, safety, corporate IT to perform technical reviews, provide philosophies.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical engineering or similar
- Minimum of 10 years of direct experience in LNG Operations or similar gas processing facilities.
- Spanish skills are a huge plus
- Strong business, technical and project management skills to conceptualize, recommend, design, and implement operations solutions in a timely manner.
- Proficient in project management tools, methodologies, and technical platforms.
- Understanding LNG or Oil and Gas business operations and processes: terminal operations, maintenance management, procurement and logistics, field activities, energy market activities, pipeline operations, financial services, human resources, measurement collecting.