Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is seeking an Operations Supervisor to work within their facilities in Keene, North Dakota.
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for identifying oil and gas reserves and developing strategies to maximize recovery. As well as designing and testing new wells and monitoring and predicting performance. May require leading and directing the work of others and typically reports to a supervisor or manager
This role requires:
- Experience and extensive knowledge in gas gathering, low pressure and high-pressure pipeline maintenance and leak repairs.
- Experience in Compressor station operations both gas and electric driven units
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 4-6 years of experience in the field or a bachelor's degree in area of specialty
You must be:
- Safety focused and a team player/leader
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures