Our client, one of the major petrochemical companies, is seeking a PAX Dispatch (Flight/Transport Coordinator) to work for a contract within their facilities located in Rio de Janeiro, RJ.
The main responsibility for this professional is to ensure the organization and follow up on the movements between onshore and offshore activities, implementation of the Company HSE Management System, have permanent contact with our emergency response team and aircraft company and ensures the promotion and implementation of the affiliate's HSE referential in its field activity.
- Develop and follow schedule for audits of marine, aviation and land transportation activities
- Review and follow up the department operational procedures.
- Ensures the contractors deliver timely and accurate reports to feed our KPI
- Reports any continuous improvement or innovative process in its field of application
- Handles the booking software and ensures the required communication are sent on time for the passengers and suppliers
- Performs duties of a ramp agent in addition to communicate with pilots / flight crews, dispatch and airport operations
- Manages unplanned and unscheduled operations, informs LOG-OPS and propose a solution to ensure safe passengers return and operations continuity
- Monitors the fleet and the drivers as per the procedure and as such organizes the weekly meetings with the drivers, collects and archive all the data regarding fleet monitoring and maintenance
- Ensures efficient, safe and effective day to day personnel transportation operations, sufficient flight seats and buses, optimization and coordination of reservations, staff manifests and the co-ordination of the Personnel in Board Management system.
- Keeps tracking of all MEDEVAC
- Reports all technical stand-by due to mechanical failures
- Fluent English & Portuguese
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- HSE in Oil & gas industry awareness ,
- Communication skills with numerous entities,
- Previous experience in management of aviation operations
- Previous experience in operational team management
- Good knowledge in personnel land transportation
- Previous HSE experience would be appreciated