Our client, a major Oil&Gas company, is looking for a Permitting Engineer to work with them, for 2 years, at Brazil.
- This position must be associated with obtaining all licenses and permits, excluding those referring to IBAMA, as well as sending all the reports and documents necessary for the start of drilling activities.
- The professional must be familiarized with the licensing / clearance phases of the maritime units and the drilling & interconnection of wells with the Navy, ANP, ANVISA, Federal Police, among other authorities and regulatory agencies related to the activity.
- The professional must therefore be familiar with the regulatory compliance of drilling activities that are commencing, including the clearance of the drilling unit from a foreign country.
- Must have fluent English, good communication skills
- Experience in project management.