Posted: 30-05-2018 15:38
Kenedy, Texas, USA
- Support field personnel in managing the daily pigging data. Work with field operators to ensure production integrity.
- Coordinate with field operators, office based and contract personnel to record and organize daily reports from pigging.
- Develop plans for each gathering system working closely with pipeline engineers.
- Work closely with planning and scheduling to assist in keeping the schedule up to date.
- Support maintenance operators by filling in for them when needed and overseeing the actual pigging operations in the field.
- Support data management and technical evaluation efforts of the team. Recommend new approaches to streamline team's data management.
- Participate in incident reviews and job safety analysis which pertain to maintenance operations.
- Work technical issues with the engineering staff and Supervisor in designated work area and San Antonio with open communication. Develop and amend procedures, policies, and maintenance guidelines, working closely with Production and Maintenance leaders.
- Perform significant leadership and participation in the FORC program and HES performance improvement efforts. NORM compliance; Hazard Material transportation; Contractor Safety Program