Pipeline Compliance Coordinator
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solutions to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Right now, one of our clients has this opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Pipeline Compliance Coordinator in Anchorage, Alaska. This is a full-time, 1-year contract with the potential for extension.
- Manages the day to day activities of ADEC regulated pipeline compliance programs.
- Develop new procedures and perform regular updates to existing procedures
- Work with other pipeline personnel to identify efficiencies in work flow
- Tracks regulatory compliance activities and reminds responsible personnel of task completion requirements before due dates
- Create, track and ensure on time completion of work orders for pipelines and associated assets
- Upload and review of documentation in the company's electronic databases
- Ensure adequate records exist for all work performed on ADEC-regulated pipelines
- Prepare monthly reports for management on current pipeline compliance status and compliance goals completion
- Identify gaps in compliance and communicate areas of concern to the Asset Integrity and Pipelines Superintendent
- Occasionally, perform assigned work tasks in the field with overnight stays away from home
- Participate in audits performed by ADEC
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Asset Integrity and Pipelines Superintendent
- Compile data for annual reporting.
- High School Graduate
- Current valid driver's license
- Technical writing skills
- A working knowledge of pipeline industry practices such as (but not limited to) ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, ASME B31.8S, NACE, RP0169-2002, API-570, etc.
- Proficient PC skills including knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and database entry.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol pre-employment and ongoing screening.
- Associate's Degree in a technical field or a Bachelor's degree.
- A working knowledge of ADEC pipeline regulations (preference given to candidates with 18 AAC 75 compliance experience)
- API or NACE certification in pipeline disciplines
- 5 or more years' experience in the Oil and Gas Industries.
- Experience working with regulatory and government agencies.
- Experience with GIS systems.
- Advanced technical writing skills.