We are recruiting for a Study Pipelines Engineer to be based in Belgium.
Purpose of the function:
Coordinate and carry out study activities for pipeline projects in order to complete them within agreed deadlines and in accordance with legal requirements, principles of quality, reliability and safety, while taking budgetary considerations into account.
- For assigned projects, you analyze needs, perform feasibility studies or final studies, define pipeline layout, evaluate possible solutions (eg river or infrastructure crossings), discuss and negotiate with stakeholders ( local or regional authorities or clients). You decide jointly with the Project Manager and the Community Relations Alternatives Department.
- You coordinate studies and soil studies internally and externally, make available plans and files necessary for obtaining permits.
- You establish the project safety file, establish the technical specifications and the material lists of the works.
- You are an industrial engineer, preferably construction or surveyor;
- You benefit from a minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in connection with the realization of projects in civil engineering, construction of pipelines or (petro) chemical installations;
- You pay attention to safety, know the legislation "well-being". Possession of a VCA certificate or B-level security coordinator diploma is an asset.
- You speak fluent French and Dutch and have a good knowledge of English;
- You are very communicative and have a spirit of "pusher";
- You like to coordinate and negotiate;
- You are ready to travel frequently (nationally).
- You have a driving license B
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!