Airswift is currently seeking multiple Pipeline Inspectors to join a major oil & gas operator in North Dakota across various locations.
Start Date: ASAP
Full Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
Coordinate and direct construction and inspection needs for projects conducted in North Dakota including plants, compressor stations and pipelines.
- Responsible for providing construction support and working with Engineering & Pipeline/Facility Project Managers, assist Operations Supervision, coordinate with local operations, 3rd Party engineering firms and contractors to assist in design, estimating, and scheduling and to assure operational fit and constructability through on-site field investigations, planning and meetings with appropriate parties.
- Additional responsibilities include coordination of pipeline routing, surveying activities, involvement in contractor selection process, construction and inspection management to ensure compliance with company and industry standards and specifications, job safety and required project documentation.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in the pipeline industry with a significant amount of experience in construction and construction management of pipelines, compressor stations, and measurement facilities.
- Working knowledge of pipeline codes and industry standards, including ASME B31.3 and API 1104.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents such as Process and Instrument Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams, easements, leases, licenses, etc.
- Familiarity with Process Safety Management Facilities; Management of Change Process; Environmental, Health, and Safety and OSHA Guidelines and Practices
- Experience with pipeline operations.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Effective organization, time-management and project planning skills