Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, one of the world's leading integrated oil and gas companies, is seeking someone for the Planner Scheduler position to work within their facilities located in Whiting, IN.
This individual will be involved in supporting a number of small and mid-cap projects at a large refining complex and will act as lead scheduler on projects; Must understand how to fully build and maintain an organized, integrated EPC schedule using CPM, resource loading, baselining, coding, and cost accounts. Needs to be able to work with contractor schedulers to incorporate data in the master project schedule and will utilize critical path analysis and what-if scenarios to fully support the project team.
- Develops processes that require innovation and ingenuity.
- Work performed under general direction; has some latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Interacts with internal and external personnel on major matters.
- Plans and prepares production schedules for business unit or organization.
- Translates orders into a sequential work schedule
- Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion deadlines
- Analyzes specifications and performs mathematical calculations to determine production processes, tools, and human resource requirements
- Plans and schedules workflow for each operation according to previously established sequences and lead times
- Plans sequence of operations
- Confers with supervisors to determine status of assigned projects
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Prepares status reports
- 4+ years of experience required
- BA or BS or related experience is acceptable
- Demonstrated experience executing a project using Primavera P6 v7 or greater is required.
- Proven experience scheduling multiple projects is preferred
- Candidates with knowledge and experience with project execution using a Capital Value Process (CVP) or stage gated - development - review - decide process will be considered more favorably.
- OSHA 10 Hour certificate required before beginning assignment