Our client, an international EPC Company are looking for a Local Non-Technical Planning and Integration Lead to be based in their office in Nairobi, Kenya. The position is offered with a long term contract and negotiable daily rate.
As Non-Technical Integration and Planning Lead (IPL) through effective planning, integration and communication tools, is responsible for directly supporting the Non-Technical Manager to deliver on the non-technical objectives of the Project.
- The IPL is responsible for end-to-end planning of the non-technical areas.
- Working jointly with Project Risk Coordinator, the IPL is responsible for non-technical risk identification, assessment and management
- The IPL will be responsible for ensuring all non-technical aspects of the internal approval processes in accordance with the Companies IMS and Stage GATE procedures are in place, with an ultimate target to deliver a Final Investment Proposal:
- Lead the development and maintenance of non-technical aspects of the integrated project development plan to ensure all requirements are in-place to support FID.
- As part of this role, the IPL will be required to track progress against plan, provide look ahead and exceptions reports and work with the relevant teams to agree recovery measures
- The IPL will be responsible for coordinating the input for non-technical annual budgets benchmarked against the Project objectives and plans
- Work with the Project Senior Estimator in preparing the required cost estimates for the non-technical aspects in line with Tullow requirements
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have a degree in a relevant subject
- Extensive experience in Planning and Project Management in the Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Industry.
- Experience of industry standard project controls systems such as Primavera, Artemis, or MS Project is essential.
- Membership of a professional body such as APM or PMI is desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to review large quantities of data and information and use it to inform strategy, practice and process and performance improvements;
- Operational experience in bringing together multiple disciplines (Technical; Non-Technical areas such as Land, Water, Local Content etc; Commercial, Legal etc) to work together effectively and efficiently to deliver business results is desirable.
- Must have the right to work in Kenya as no Visa sponsorship help will be provided.