Our client, an international EPC Company are looking for a Planning Engineer to be based in their offices in Hampshire. The position is offered with an immediate start, long term contract and negotiable hourly rate.
As Planning Engineer you'll be responsible for updating MS Access and Primavera databases.
- Manage and update the MS Access Database
- Modify MS Access Database and run specialised reports
- Planning & scheduling, progress reporting and progress measurement
- Monitor and report schedule forecasting and trending of project plans
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Have experience as a Planner working on Oil and Gas Projects
- Must have used MS-Access and ideally be a Super User / Power User
- Experience using Primavera P6 would be beneficial