- Offshore position (rotation schedule) on a Treating Centre
- Seasonal position; summer offshore (rotation schedule), winter office based.
- CCR onshore (shift schedule); 24 hrs Remote monitoring of all the offshore safety systems.
- Ensures that all the Operational activities in his field are carried out in compliance with Statutory and Companies Health, Safety and Environmental policy
- Ensures that all operational tasks are carried out in compliance with legal and/or company rules.
- Offshore - Ensures that production and maintenance performance are in line with the defined targets.
- CCR - Ensures that the daily production targets are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures that the PTW procedure is properly followed up and respected prior start of any Maintenance activities.
- Operates Well & Process equipment within the defined Operating envelope in close cooperation and communication with the Treating Center, CCR and the Operational Support section.
- Ensures that the daily and weekly operations routines as defined are properly executed
- Prepares and executes Periodical Operational and pre-defined Maintenance
- Schooling degree: Minimum MBO4 Process/ Maintenance, VAPRO-C or equivalent.
- Yrs of relevant experience: >2 years experience as Operator Offshore and in CCR
- Special skills: E/I and/or MECH ( NEN/ATEX/ Fitter) certificates
- Advanced knowledge (speaking / writing) of Dutch and English.