On of our biggest clients with assets in Midland and Stanton is in need of a talented PLC Programmer to come join their team to help design new programs for the client's multiple facility operations.
Provides support for the various functional teams located in field assets. Develops solutions for reported issues/enhancements/requests
- 8+ years of PLC Programming Experience
- Host system configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and decommissioning. New or modified screens, templates or scripts should be filtered through the EAC.
- Execute automation host enhancement requests, bug repairs and new requests that are identified by the EAC. Perform work for completion of tasks that are within skillsetInform EAC, project team and/or management of status of tasks
- Ensures the implementation or modification of enterprise hardware templates within applicable guidelines or standards
- Understands the design and implementation of SCADA Networks. Supports SCADA communications relevant to the host system.