PRINCIPAL STRATEGIC INNOVATION ANALYST
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Principal Strategic Innovation Analyst to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 6-month contract.
Within this position you will be responsible for developing technology opportunities to the business by increasing efficiency and improving sustainability, safety and values. Alongside this, you will be assisting the directors and the planning projects in order to collect information from various departments and champion strong communication between the groups.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Maintain safe systems of work, exploring existing work management processes and delivering against performance goals, whilst aligning business requirements
- Ensure that investments are valued to a R&D focus area
- Create a solid relationship with Investment Evaluation to make sure that Strategy and Innovation are aligned with the global major practice investment evaluation.
- Manage key relationships with Investment Evaluation, Finance as well as other departments.
- Works directly with Principal Strategy for Petroleum in order to define and create the value of the projects within the portfolio
- Achieve and execute deliverables in a specific petroleum program as required
- Provide financial involvement to the Corporate Alignment Planning process from directional through to budgeting
- Assist projects and strategic planners in order to create a create a competitive advantage.
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferably within Instrumentation & Automation/Petroleum Engineering or similar correlated discipline.
- 8+ years' experience within a similar position in the O&G industry
- Alongside English proficiency. Written and oral knowledge of Spanish is a plus
If you want to know more about this excited opportunity, please contact with your updated resume.