One of our biggest client (Oil & Gas Production Company) is looking for "Process Engineer" to join our Asset Production Optimization Team.
ONLY FOR LOCALS!
Work schedule: Aktau, 5/2
The position will report to the Deputy Head of Production Optimization.
- Establish/review and monitor plant safe operating envelopes for oil, water and gas processing streams.
- Trending of plant operating conditions to support troubleshooting and opportunity identification.
- Perform process simulations to identify set points - competency in HYSIS process flow modelling is an advantage.
- Raising and maturing opportunities to improve production efficiency throughput of existing FIELD facilities
- Deriving process documentation and operating instructions for wider distribution where relevant.
- Work with senior process engineering colleagues to ensure best practise, in line with COMPANY global standards, is applied in all process engineering activities within the FIELD Asset.
- Support the FIELD Asset in all aspects of process safety.
- Support process safety initiatives and show constant care during all aspects of operations to ensure compliance with established industry and COMPANY process safety standards.
- Spend time when required at the FIELD to troubleshoot and advise on process engineering issues.
- Carry out Root Cause analysis to identify bad actors and causes of system failures.
- Develop best practises, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Support risk assessments and hazard identification of plant facilities.
- Show understanding of local and state regulatory guidelines with respect to process engineering standards.
- Preparation and presentation of technical material for partner and internal stakeholder reviews.
The suitable candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, having worked for an oil and gas operator in a similar role previously. Candidates must have a proactive and inquisitive nature, an ability to work both independently and as part of an integrated team and display an aptitude for analytical problem solving.
Candidates are expected to have a collaborative, engaged and solution orientated nature. Background in production chemistry an advantage but not a requirement.