About the Role:
Seeking experienced Process Engineers to support both producing assets and brownfield projects. We are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate a commitment to excellence, working in teams to achieve objectives and bringing experience that you are happy to share with other members of the team to develop an overall increase in competency within the function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Specific roles being recruited for may include:
- As a process engineer in the Development Planning Process engineering team you will be responsible for defining the modifications required to existing facilities to support growth projects
- As a process engineer in the Brownfield Development team you will be responsible for progressing a small portfolio of projects for either the onshore or offshore assets. Among other things this role will require you to coordinate input from a variety of stakeholders, manage service providers, and develop business cases to deliver opportunities to the Brownfields engineering and project team for execution
- As a process engineer in the Brownfields Engineering team you will be part of the team responsible for FEED and detailed design of a portfolio of brownfield modifications with costs spanning <$5m through to $250m+
- Process engineers in the Production Readiness team - firstly ensuring the engineering design meets our operational requirements, then forming part of the commissioning and start-up team bringing new assets and equipment online
- Production Planning / Optimisation Engineers - support to operating assets to plan and optimise production. This may include managing daily optimisation and process upset events, medium term optimisation of production and emissions reductions, product offtake management or technical support for production forecasting tools
- Production Support Engineers - providing technical support to existing producing assets - candidates required for both our LNG facilities and offshore gas and/or oil FPSOs
Skills & Experience:
Whilst the key skills around interpersonal interactions, communication with a range of stakeholders, and working effectively in a team environment are required in all roles, we are looking for specific experience in the following:
- Relevant O&G industry experience - operations and/or design
- Previous experience as a Technical Integrity Custodian highly preferred (Senior Process Engineer)
- Experience of relevant process safety risk assessment tools - HAZOP, LOPA, SIF/SIL verification
- Process simulation experience, including knowledge of HYSYS, Unisim, Flarenet
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- The ability to coach and develop less experienced engineers
- Strong understanding of management of change, risk identification and assessment
- Demonstrated ability to assure and govern 3rd party work
Due to the nature of the position, this is only open to Australian Permanent Residents with Full Working Rights.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.