Our client, a major company located in Wilmington, DE, is looking for a Process Engineer to work within their facilities.
- Provide process engineering design in support of capital projects, from FEL 1, to FEL 3 and through production design.
- Support capital projects with engineering studies, estimates, PFD development, P&ID development, equipment specification, vendor print review, commissioning, and start-up.
- Provide process engineering calculations for fluid flow, heat transfer, and distillation/separations.
- Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering with 4+ years of chemical engineering experience.
- Experience with fluid dynamic calculations and AFT/Fathom/Arrow software.
- Experience with Aspen Plus simulation/separation modeling.
- Experience with PC-based applications MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Domestic and international travel will be required (<10% or time).
- To be considered for employment in this position you must be authorized to work in the United States.