My client, a global Oil & Gas Operator, are looking for a Procurement Engineer to join them in their La Defense office in Paris.
Types of goods or services covered: shop goods - bakery, coffee tobacco, car care products and wash terminals.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: La Defense
Duration: 6 Months (end of June)
- Preparation for purchasing management (Ensure the market watch is in conjunction with the Cost Analysis Department, SMR and Market Intelligence.
- Procurement management (accompany and lead the steps of the purchasing process in accordance with internal rules and procedures.)
- Research and pre-select suppliers with stakeholders according to risks (legal, financial, HSE, compliance etc.)
- Monitor and improve the performance of purchases (ensure good communication and application of contracts, manage the portfolio of contracts by ensuring, in particular, the respect of the deadlines.
- Ensure that entities follow vendors and specifiers on outsourcing, security, quality and environment, social responsibility.
- Propose possible changes and improvements to standard contracts managed by the Legal Department Purchasing.
- BAC + 5 (Engineer, Business School or equivalent).
- Extensive experience in the field of purchasing.
- Must speak English and French.
- Legal and financial knowledge, computer skills (SAP, e-Sourcing, Excel, Word, Access).
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills, versatility, ethics, rigour and probity, sense of confidentiality.
- Working directly on the premesis of the company in Paris with some traveling in Europe is required.