Our client, a provider in the services for basic and detail engineering, procurement, construction and project management, are looking for a Procurement Manager to work for them in Algeria.
Service Title: Procurement Manager
Duration: 1 year (renewable)
- Responsible for the quality of all procurement activities.
- This includes buying, subcontract negotiating/management, expediting and traffic within the project.
- Maintain a staff of qualified procurement personnel
- Develop and maintain procurement systems, standards and procedures to be consistently applied to the project.
- Provide a cost effective, efficient and professional procurement service to the project.
- Maintain a professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Expedite orders to ensure that materials are delivered on-time.
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline (or similar).
- Extensive experience in procurement engineering/management/purchasing.
- Experience working on recent Oil & Gas projects in Africa.
- Experience working on previous refinery projects.
- Material Knowledge, Cost Estimation and Commercial Procurement experience required.
- Proven communication skills, negotiation skills, leadership and interpersonal relations.
- Strong relationship builder.