Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is seeking a Production Operator to work within their facilities located in Magnolia Platform.
The production operator will work together with Production Engineer and/or Chemical Engineer to optimize or adjust the injection rate in a timely manner, providing technical, functional and administrative support on a safely matter.
- Ensuring continuous operation of the process plant and an immediate positive response to any process upset to meet quantity and quality targets
- Ensuring all Production PMs are carried out on time
- Will be accountable for housekeeping on process deck
- Supporting the policies, goals, efforts and programs of the HSE Management System.
- Ensuring HSE issues are given primary consideration in all activities
- Carrying out daily control of the production facilities and generating the daily production report
- Ordering chemicals in a timely manner-based consumption rate.
- Safely carrying out all reasonable duties assigned during any emergency
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function
- Performing varied and more complex tasks
- Making decisions within broad parameters
The ideal candidate would have:
- TWIC Card
- High School or GED diploma
- General knowledge of Well Completion and Reservoir Formation
- MS Office
- Understanding of HSE Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience as a production operator or similar position in the O&G industry