Airswift- Production Operator IV. Gulf of Mexico.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Production Operator IV role to join them on an initial 12 months contract located in the Gulf of Mexico on a rotational schedule 14 days on and 14 days off, 12 hours a day.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supports and satisfies the policies, goals, efforts and programs of the Health, Safety and Environmental Management System.
- Ensures HSE issues are given primary consideration in all activities undertaken within area of responsibility.
- Carries out day-to-day control of the production facilities.
- Ensures continuous operation of the process plant and an immediate positive response to any process upset in order to meet quantity and quality targets .
- Generates the daily production report.
- Ensures all Production PMs are carried out on time.
- Responsible for housekeeping on process deck.
- Safely carries out all reasonable duties assigned during any emergency situation.
- Works together with Production Engineer and/or Chemical Engineer to optimize or adjust the injection rate in a timely manner.
- Order chemicals in a timely manner based upon current and projected consumption rates.
Previous education & experience required:
- 7 years of experience.
- Deliver more technical support than administrative support. Viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
- Usually acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, which has a realistic possibility to be a long-term position, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.