My client, one of the major Hydraulic fracturing companies, is hiring a Production Supervisor to be part of their growth and work in Katy, TX.
Job Type: Permanent
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- Oversee the production blends for accuracy and completion as well as entire data into ERP Epicor system
- Analyze internal processes, recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations
- Set goals and deadlines for the production department
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure and well-maintained
- Oversee the disposal of unused/off grade materials under proper federal and state/local guidelines
- Help monitor raw materials and finish good inventories
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of related supervision experience.
- Must have direct work experience as a supervisor in a production setting.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Access) to analyze data and trends.
- Knowledge of mechanical / electrical equipment is essential.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.