Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Programmer to work within their facilities located in Kermit, TX.
The Programmer will be responsible to create, implement and modify computer programs according to company's needs.
Day to day duties:
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java.
- Assure the IOC is running according to expected.
- Implement any request or modifications at the program.
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors.
- Transforming software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
Previous experience / education required:
- Computer Science degree.
- Proficiency in Java 8, AngularJS, NET and SQL.
- At least 4 years of experience as a programmer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- DBA background is a plus.