Airswift. Project Administrator. Houston, TX.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Project Administrator to join them on a 3-month contract, with the possibility to extend to work in Houston, TX.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for providing general project management and administrative support
- Support project managers in all administration functions and processes
- Ease development of project plans and manage them from inception to completion
- Maintain document control for compliance in accordance with defined systems and procedures
- Organize and implement formulated policies and procedures
- Prepare and submit of reports, specifications, correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations to guarantee that the highest quality editing and formatting are presented following branding guidelines
- Examine project data and produce progress reports
- Attend project meetings and document minutes to ensure that all open actions items are closed out
- Utilize the financial systems to assist Project Manager (PM)/Commercial Manager (CM) in reviewing project financial performance
- 4 years of relevant experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to handle confidential assignments with tact and diplomacy
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.