Our client, the world's largest producer and supplier of methanol, is seeking someone for the Project Coordinator/Administrative position to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
The primary function of this professional will be to provide timely and confidential administrative support to the Project Team.
- Support Project Team including taking telephone calls, messages, arranging meetings, filing, handling mail, operating fax and photocopy machines and preparing expense reimbursement claims.
- Manages the Project Team network drives, including agendas, business calendars and action logs.
- Manages Project Team SharePoint site and Intranet site.
- Provides administrative support for maintaining and reporting from systems, specifically: Incident reporting; document management; corrective actions.
- Controls and coordinates supply and maintenance of office resources.
- Assists with the compilation of the required weekly and monthly reports as requested.
- Provide support and organizes required information for Project Team as requested.
- Coordinate travel booking for Project Team as requested.
- Assist temporary Global Support with local travel, visa, transportation, and lodging needs.
- Provide administrative support for updating, circulating, and publishing of all controlled procedures.
- Coordinate payroll reporting, timesheets, and forwarding any necessary documentation to Geismar Payroll Specialist.
- Assist local HR Department with Global support needs.
- Work closely with other Contractor Administration Assistants coordinating meetings, agendas, and business calendars.
- Strong administrative/executive assistant experience
- Experience with document control will be preferred
- Experience with Excel and Sharepoint are a must
- Oil & Gas experience necessary
- Leadership skills will be a plus