Our client is seeking a Project Analyst to work on an assignment through the end of the year (subject to extension) in Gregory, TX.
- Under the guidance of the Staff Engineer, Projects:
- Analyze processes, recommend process improvements and support implementation.
- Streamline and automate manual procedures, where possible utilizing applications such as Excel, Access, VBA, etc.
- Assist in maintaining and updating of the Operational Readiness (OR) schedule
- Maintain data used for evaluating Operations performance for monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Contribute to the development of Business Planning processes, tools and templates.
- Support communication across disciplines, applying lessons learned and best practices.
- Support development of written and verbal presentations to management.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Business Planning Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field preferred.
- Ability to program in Excel and Access, VBA desired.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills.