Our client, an international EPC Company are looking for a Project Control Lead to be based in their Project Office in Madrid. The role is offered with a long-term contract and an all-inclusive hourly rate.
As Project Control Lead you'll be part of the PMC Team managing the EPC Contractor based in Madrid.
- Support the delivery and maintenance of the project planning / scheduling, and related progress monitoring and forecast
- Schedule development and maintenance in line with Project Control procedure
- Assess impacts on the critical path activities
- Support monitoring of schedule deviations and variances and assist in development of alternative solutions or corrective actions
- Manage the integrated PMC Project Control Team
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally a degree in Engineering or related subjects
- Extensive experience as a Project Control Lead or Planning Manager working on a Major Oil Refinery project
- Previous experience on projects from FEED through to Completion.
- Ideally have been part of a Project Management Consultancy team
- Good knowledge of planning, including construction activities in brownfield environment, and conversant with state-of-the-art planning tools including analysis tools.
- Extensive experience on Primavera P3, P6, etc.