Our client, an international EPC Company are looking for a Dutch and English speaking Project Control Manager to be based in their offices in Den Haag, Netherlands. The role is offered with a long-term contract and negotiable hourly rate.
As Project Control Manager you'll be responsible for providing Project Controls analysis, advice and support services to Major Infrastructure / building projects.
- Support the delivery and maintenance of the project planning / scheduling, and related progress monitoring and forecast
- Schedule development and maintenance in line with Project Control procedure
- Assess impacts on the critical path activities
- Support monitoring of schedule deviations and variances and assist in development of alternative solutions or corrective actions
- Manage the Project Control Team
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally a degree in Engineering, commercial management or related subject.
- Extensive experience within Project Control Management working on Civil Engineering and Infrastructure projects
- Previous experience of being part of a team running a full-scale Project Controls including Cost, Earned value, Scheduling, Estimating, Quantity surveying, etc.
- Capability to Commercially managing major projects or frameworks
- Proficiency with implementation and usage of Project Controls computer systems, software applications and capabilities
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- German Language skills would be beneficial