Project Control Manager
Posted: 01-03-2018 10:14
United Arab Emirates, , United Arab Emirates
- Preparation of Monthly Cost Report in contradiction to the budget
- Progress Measurements, Calculations, monitoring and billing.
- Change Order Processing, responsibilities includes analysis, evaluation, documentation, co-ordination with project team, pricing, submittal to Client through Project Manager, negotiation, follow-up and invoicing. All change order to be officially submitted to Client.
- Preparation of Daily Progress Reports, Weekly Progress Reports and Monthly Progress Reports.
- Monitoring and control the project status, to detect any delay and to propose corrective actions in order to mitigate risks and prevent any delay.
- Assigning WBS/FWBS (Work/Functional Breakdown Structure) in Primavera Schedule.
- Knowledge in Resource Loading in the Primavera Schedule.
- Creating Level 5 and 6 Schedule.
- Control and preparation of Progress S-curves and Manpower Histogram, Monitoring Manpower usage, and analyze Manpower Productivity.
- Quantity Surveying / Estimation, Construction Drawing Review and Proposals
- Conduct review and comparison of contract documents during tender stage.
- Interpret and Analyze the contract terms and conditions
- Technical Writing / Planning on Construction Methodologies and Project Proposals