Airswift is currently seeking a Project Controls Analyst for a long-term role in Midland, TX.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Act as a cost control analyst reporting to the Project Controls Manager in the South West region. Works closely with individual project managers to develop and maintain capital budget, accruals, forecast and changes management processes for a given set of projects.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures during the planning, engineering, bidding, fabrication, installation, commissioning, and start-up of assigned projects.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships between management and support teams.
- Participate in the annual capital project budgeting process.
- Provide support to Project Managers for presentations and forms required for project authorization.
- Develop and maintain project cost tracking in existing cost management tools (excel to transition to EcoSys).
- Monitor, track, and report project cost budgets, forecasts, accruals, actuals.
- Facilitate change management process to ensure change requests are managed timely.
- Schedule and facilitate monthly forecasting and accrual meetings both internally and with vendors and prepare monthly project accruals for project manager review and submittal to Finance department.
- Interface with project schedulers to support time-phased forecasting, progress results, and change management.
- Attend required meetings and reach out to project stakeholders for detailed project information.
- Identify project/program budget, forecast, and authorization issues early and assist in developing resolutions to meet project metrics.
- Develop, organize, and present project and program weekly/monthly performance reports for internal use.
- Interface with various departments to gather information, communicate issues, and resolve problems.
- Ensure project close out and benchmarking reports are completed in a timely manner. Includes ensuring all commitments are closed out properly so the project will close in the system.
- Relevant bachelor's degree required, engineering degree preferred
- 8 to 15 years' experience. Oil & Gas experience preferred
- Experience with capital projects in the pipeline or terminal related industry preferred
- Experience with pipeline and terminal project estimation preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases, earned value management systems, and SAP preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, planning skills.
- Ability to comfortably work on a portfolio projects at once