Airswift, working with a leading refiner, is currently seeking a Hiring Plan Coordinator to work within their Los Angeles area refinery.
Project Controls - Hiring Plan Coordinator Communicates turnaround manpower requirements for all contractors during a turnaround event. Works with project controls group and turnaround supervision to control manpower during the turnaround event.
· Lead the overall development of the turnaround manpower hiring plan process by utilizing Primavera schedule, collaboration with Turnaround Execution Leads, and Contractor supervision by documenting every day's manpower requirements in Microsoft Excel.
· Facilitate meetings between client and the contractor to develop hiring plans based off planned Primavera manhours.
· Communicate hiring plans throughout the turnaround to all contractors including any manpower additions or reductions.
· Document manpower for all contractors on a daily basis through the Force Reporting tool and send to Turnaround Management.
· Assist Turnaround Project Controls organization with reviewing contractor labor charges in TRACK and SAP.
· Work with Primavera schedulers on developing a level schedule centered around turnaround milestones with collaborative development from Turnaround Execution Leads.
· Assist Turnaround Management in communicating manpower reductions towards the end of turnaround based on actual schedule information from schedulers.
· Provide feedback to Project Controls analysts on Turnaround Indirect Ratios and overhire percentages by contractor throughout the turnaround.
· Review overtime approvals form the field and add or remove from the hiring plan as applicable.
· Develop hiring plan key metrics on indirect ratios and Supervision to direct ratios
· Drive for Results
· Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
· Work Standards
· Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Capabilities are required.
· 3 Years of Project Controls Experience or Bachelors degree in Construction Management or Accounting/Finance Preferred
**Must have current US work authorization and be located in the US.**
Job ID: BH1096662