Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Project Control Lead to be based on site in Hampshire. The position is offered on a part time basis (3 Days per week), initial 3 month contract and a negotiable daily rate.
As Project Control Lead you'll be responsible for implementing overall project controls direction through application of systems and methods for estimate development, cost control, progress measurement, schedule development / control and management of change.
- Provide timely and accurate data and deliverables in support of benchmarking and tool building
- Provide overall project cost, schedule, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise
- Provide support to Project Team and Stewards with cost and schedule analysis, reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Development of Project Controls Plan and Management of Change (MOC) Plan
- Ensure that the Stewardship process is established and implemented, leading to monthly cost and schedule stewardship reviews
- Coordinates and communicates priorities for new and ongoing estimating, planning and cost control activities
- Leads preparation and maintenance of the Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS), the Original Control Budget (OCB), Current Control Budget (CCB) and Project Master Schedule, and Budget (Planning & Budgeting (P&B)), and the overall cost and progress control system
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Construction Management
- Extensive experience in project controls focused on cost control and schedule control achievements
- Must have experience supervising teams
- Certification(s) in the project management discipline from a recognized organization (Primavera, PMI, AACE etc) preferred
- Willing to relocate to required project site
- Knowledgeable with company project management best practices framework and key work processes
- Demonstrated ability to drive creativity, innovation and continuous improvement.