Project Controls Lead
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, the Project Controls Lead is responsible for the overall coordination and management of Project Controls activities for the project. Also provides functional support within the project team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensures consistency in project reporting across all AFEs within the client. Pipeline, Compression and Meter Stations.
- Assists in the preparation of AFEs and other supporting financial investment documents for Capex funding requiring Leadership approvals.
- Develops and maintains overall TIC project forecast.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly cashflow. Provides budget, commitments, actual and forecast (EAC) updates including variance explanations on all areas of the project.
- Performs change management to keep the overall project cost in site and report changes resulting from added scope, omissions and rework.
- Provides a monthly review of the VOWD and prepares accruals to submit to finance team.
- Supports Finance, Tax and Commercial Services ensuring the information gathered and controlled by Project Controls function effectively addresses the interface requirements.
- Ensures contractor control and reporting systems are in place, supported by contract provisions and project performance requirements. These systems included actual and planned progress, forecast milestones and completion dates. Monitors progress updates for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management and appropriate KPI's. Reports monthly to communicate updates on overall progress, costs and key events on the project.
- Identifies and addresses changes to cost and schedule risk.
- Performs a discrete set of tasks and processes required to effectively close-out a project.